Re: AlpenSTEP / Hacking Weekend

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: AlpenSTEP / Hacking Weekend
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 19:03:14 +0100

Hi,

On 03/01/13 17:55, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
Hm.

Can it be that I am the only one who is willing to invest a weekend to push
forward GNUstep by rolling up the sleeves and focussing on the most
important gaps (and some more bugs)?

AFAIK still unsolved:
* tables and lists in NSLayoutManager
* bugs and missing functions in Small WebKit

Personally I am interested in both, as you know. I just have a small issue to synchronize the weekends with my work schedule, I'm available at most of them theoretically though, but didn't fix them down.

I'd add to the pot improvements in drawing: like resizable icons, menus, decorations I would think appropriate for devices with small (or very big) screens. However the most interested person was probably Eric. You already have your special toolkit :)

Riccardo