Re: Problem with SimpleAgenda on new GNUstep

From: Richard Stonehouse
Subject: Re: Problem with SimpleAgenda on new GNUstep
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:51:32 +0000

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 08:31:03PM +0100, Philippe Roussel wrote:
Hi Richard,

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 05:51:54PM +0000, Richard Stonehouse wrote:
When I try to run SimpleAgenda under the latest GNUstep core
libraries, it immediately goes into a solid CPU loop which can only
be got out of by killing SimpleAgenda.

This did not occur under the previous versions of GNUstep.

Is this a known problem? Does anyone else see it?

Is there any further information that would be useful?

Is this on 64 bits ?

Yes; I haven't built the new GNUstep on 32-bit yet. I'll try to get that done tonight.

Which libobjc and compiler ?

GCC 4.7 with libobjc1, from the openSUSE 12.2 release.

--
    Richard Stonehouse