Re: Arrow of NSMenu

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: Arrow of NSMenu
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:45:01 -0600

El jue, 28-03-2013 a las 18:11 +0100, Riccardo Mottola escribió:
> On 03/28/2013 04:40 PM, Eric Wasylishen wrote:
> >
> > Hey Riccardo, check the nsmappings.strings file in Images. I think
> > that maps nsmenuarrow to one of the common_ images.
> >

> NSMenuArrow = common_3DArrowRight;
>
> However, I'm unable to theme it using Thematic.
>
> I both tried using the special "menus inspector" and by just using the
> system image inspector.
>
> Copying the image manually in the ThemeImages has unbrepdctable results,
> with the image sometimes not display at all or sometimes display "old".
> Very strange.
>
> Riccardo

This problem could be related with a problem with AppIcon that I solved
some time ago.

The theme is loaded at -finishLaunching in NSApplication (when is called
-standardUserDefaults). If the menu items are build before this, the
theme will not take effect. I solved this problem loading the
corresponding images in +initialize at GSGormLoader.m.