Icon Design for Mac/GNUstep applications

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Icon Design for Mac/GNUstep applications
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:37:57 +0200

Hi all,

we are in need for a couple of icons for Mac/GNUstep applications and are
looking for a professional icon designer (for money). We already had contact
with an icon designer on this list almost 10 years ago that designed two icons
for us that are still in use.

We need the usual 48x48 TIFF and the icns file for four apps and two extra
icons (only the 48x48 TIFF).

Anyone interested or knows who can do that?

Thanks,

 Andreas