Re: NYTimes/objective-c-style-guide · GitHub

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NYTimes/objective-c-style-guide · GitHub
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 19:16:20 +0200

Hi,

Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
If one of us ever feels tempted to work for the NYTimes:

https://github.com/NYTimes/objective-c-style-guide
I don't know why somebody should write for them without being paid (a lot). But just the paragraph about preferring dot notation and the rules about {} made me almost throw up.

But it made me wonder if I should make a guide for GAP :) I noticed that I sometimes place spaces and sometimes not in signatures! perhaps because NeXT, Apple and GS differe there.

Riccardo