New FreeBSD Ports

From: David Chisnall
Subject: New FreeBSD Ports
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:30:47 +0100

Hi Everyone,

At the FreeBSD DevSummit this week, I had a little bit of help testing the
GNUstep ports.  They're now committed and ready for wider testing.  I had to
delete a number of things that no longer compile with the latest releases:

audio/mp3towav-bundle
biology/adun
databases/gdl2
databases/mylibrary
deskutils/mywiki
deskutils/toolbox
devel/objcunit
devel/objectivelib
devel/performance/files
devel/projectmanager
editors/codeeditor
games/gridlock
irc/talksoup
math/matharray
net/netclasses
sysutils/burn
www/webserver
x11-toolkits/gtoolkit
x11-toolkits/renaissance

A few other things were updated, but several (e.g. Pantomime / GNUmail) compile
with some quite scary warnings (e.g. passing int* to something that expects
NSInteger*) and so probably don't actually work.  I intend to spend some time
over the coming weeks cleaning these up.

For things in GAP, it would be very helpful to have new releases.

Anyone wanting to test everything can install the gnustep-app metaport, which
depends on pretty much all GNUstep-based ports (about 80 of them).

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1