theme work in progress

From: Riccardo Canalicchio
Subject: theme work in progress
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:29:34 +0100

Hi There,
I would like to share with you my work in progress theme...
I'm working on it from about 2 weeks... the intent of this theme is to make a gui similar to osx maverick. I have choosen to draw things programmatically... I have seen that there is a big work to make the gui themable using images but my intent is to use this theme to study the gnustep internals so I have choose the hard way...
the git repository of the theme is here:
https://github.com/nongio/rik.theme
* the icons are from Meliae GNOME Icon sets developed by Sora:
http://sora-meliae.deviantart.com/art/Meliae-SVG-Icon-Theme-v-1-2-151155215

it's probably bugged and not complete at the moment... if anyone would like to help me is welcome!

cheers
Riccardo