Re: cmake error on Ubuntu 13.10

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: cmake error on Ubuntu 13.10
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:16:02 -0800

Thank you for the replies. I can confirm everything builds and works fine on
Ubuntu 13.10 desktop -- so long as you have enough RAM allocated in your
VirtualBox to ensure a completed llvm build without being dropped back in the
wrong directory ;)

And for the first time, I went ahead and installed GUI and back. It worked
without a problem -- graphics!  (Added those steps to the bottom of the GNUStep
under Ubuntu wiki page.)

Thanks,
Patryk