Re: CMakeLists.txt in libobjc2

From: Mathias Bauer
Subject: Re: CMakeLists.txt in libobjc2
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 18:25:44 +0100

Hi David,

thanks for your helpful explanation. If it's just about optimization, then I probably won't use that. I just was irritated by the term "options". As long as I still need to find out why I can't compile with clang on ARM as needed, I will try to catch every bit of information that I can get to learn more about the tools I'm trying to use.

Best regards,
Mathias