Re: Patch: Exception Handling in libobjc2 with latest clang builds

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Patch: Exception Handling in libobjc2 with latest clang builds
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:30:34 +0900

You forgot to include the patch...

If you want C++ exceptions to work, then you should have a look at:

https://github.com/pathscale/libcxxrt/blob/master/src/exception.cc

I wrote this for C++ exceptions at about the same time as I wrote the
Objective-C ones, and it probably has the same bugs.  It would be great to have
them both working.

Logan: Are you or any of the other MediaTek people going to make it to
AsiaBSDCon this week?

David