Re: IA: regular-gnustep.iso LiveCD

From: jimserac
Subject: Re: IA: regular-gnustep.iso LiveCD
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 00:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

This good work.

Came up fine on Lenovo i5 desktop computer, but message to login as User
"altlinux" flies by too fast (stays for only 1/2 second) in upper corner of
screen.   After two logins I finally saw message to login as "altlinux", did it
and all was OK.

Wireless worked fine on this one but it took me a few moments to find where to
connect...finally I saw the "wlan" selection.

Searching for networks was real slow but finally done after about a minute.

Oh yes,  clicking on icons at bottom of screen, you can just barely see the pop
up menus...need to move them up a little maybe.

Will try out more stuff later.

Thanks (er..... Cpaceebo)
Jim