Ubuntu 14.04 GNUSTEP

From: jimserac
Subject: Ubuntu 14.04 GNUSTEP
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 04:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

I dumped Fedora Core 20, there were just too many fixes, adjustements,
installs, reinstalls etc. etc..   I lost my sound after an update and then
after I plugged in a USB disk, was informed that it would not read it as this
was "unauthorized".

After spending 3 hours from 3 AM to 6 AM trying to deal with this nonsense I
had had enough, downloaded Ubuntu's latest and installed it.  To my suprise,
everything worked...sound,  printers recognized and installed with ease,
graphics fine,  USB external disks read with no problem.  Thank the maker !!

My question is, I recall that a while ago Ivan had posted a really neat script
for installing GNUSTEP on Ubuntu.

Is that still around somewhere or is there something newer or instructions
somewhere ?

Thanks
J.