Re: *** Spam *** IndieTech went well!!

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: *** Spam *** IndieTech went well!!
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 07:59:34 +0200

Am 06.07.2014 um 09:39 schrieb Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com>:

Hey guys.  Just wanted to let you all know that the indie tech summit was a success. GNUstep may play a large part in the indie phone.

It is difficult to find out what they are really doing, so I hope that they got an understanding that QuantumSTEP is much better optimised for a phone GUI than standard GNUstep…

Please see http://ind.ie/phone

I'll give you guys more details via postings here and on my blog.  At the moment I am on a bus back to Heathrow airport.

Brighton is a fascinating town. It was a pleasure staying there.  I can't wait to visit England again.

:)

BR,
Nikolaus