[Q] Can I use gnustep-make package to build native FoundationKit Tools?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [Q] Can I use gnustep-make package to build native FoundationKit Tools?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:31:34 +0900

Hi,

My existing code base does use gnustep on linux and I need to port them
to Mac OS X (which all the code itself runs well because they are just dependent
on standard FoundationKit APIs).

The problem is that if I changed code structure in Linux side, I need to copy them
and merge into Xcode project, which I want to avoid and want to run simple "make"
after copying.

Can I do this? Or should I manage both project independently?

Thanks in advance.