Hello

From: Joshua E. Horn
Subject: Hello
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 23:17:26 -0600

Hi everyone on the list!

I'm new on here, I've been using GNUSTEP for development as well as WindowMaker / the GNUSTEP apps on a Linux box. I actually setup that PC box with my own Debian-based GNUSTEP distro. (WindowMaker, SLiM with a custom GNUSTEP theme from the old "login.app", all available GNUSTEP apps, and development setup). I use it in conjunction with a Apple iBook G4 with Xcode. I guess I've kinda turned that PC into a "Hackintosh" well.... not really, but... anyway.

I have a theme for SLiM with 2 panels to choose from, one from the old Login.app and one from another OPENSTEP styled panel. If anyone would like to have this package shoot me a message.

Oh, I almost forgot... I'm Josh... a Webmaster by trade, hobbyist programmer by night from Texas.

Josh!