Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:09:45 +0100

Hi,

Ivan Vučica wrote:

So to resuscitate this thread...

Vienna? Dublin? Some other city easily accessible to US part of the group?

I'd like to know before I start asking around... :-)

Vienna is about 8hrs by car from m and I can look for train and plane connections, so I think it would be fine. I hope that Fred can reach it by railway too, in case he wants to come. And I never visited the city, so a day of sightseeing will be in for me!

I hope we can do a lot of hacking too of course. Coming by car means I can easily bring two laptops, for example.

An alternative could be Milan, which is quite well connected. For those coming to Orio al Serio I could even offer a ride. The downside is that it is a quite expensive city: I bet there is no way to find cheap Hotels to stay for a group.

Riccardo