Re: CrystaX and GNUstep

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: CrystaX and GNUstep
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 00:15:12 -0400

German

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015, Germán Arias <germanandre@gmx.es> wrote:
Some weeks ago I tried to install gnustep-base on CrystaX [1] However
the support for Objective-C is not complete. But CrystaX has been
started a fundraising campaign [2] and one of its goal is provide a
complete support for Objective-C and (depending of the collected money)
frameworks like CoreData and CoreGraphics. If that campaign is
successful, it can also be great for GNUstep.

Germán

[1] https://www.crystax.net/en
[2] https://www.bountysource.com/teams/crystaxndk/fundraiser

I'm not a naysayer and what he's planning sounds beneficial.

His fundraiser doesn't seem to mention GNUstep.  Is he thinking about implementing these Cocoa compatible frameworks without leveraging GNUstep?

GC

--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/