Re: cmake can't find library to compile libobjc2

From: allynm
Subject: Re: cmake can't find library to compile libobjc2
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 05:30:50 -0700 (MST)

Good morning, David,

You were right.  Looks like I forgot to set CC=clang and CXX=clang++ when I
built libobjc2.  When I did that, it built fine, and then I was able to
actually compile and install core/base.   Got warnings, but no errors.

Tested the installation with Patryk's little blocktest program and it ran as
expected.

Thank you.

Mark