Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:38:42 +0000

Update time!
- Doodle poll has been closed and Sat Oct 24-Sun Oct 25 are the selected dates.
- Early arrivals on Friday Oct 23 are welcome.
- If enough people book afternoon or evening flights to leave on Monday Oct 26, we can plan on doing something Monday morning as well. Ditto for Monday evening.
- Spreadsheet to list your incoming and outgoing flight times will be shared at a later time. Filling it out will, of course, be *fully optional*.
- Ideas for talks? Feel free to send me (or the mailing list, as desired) the topic and required time. Then we can put together a mini-schedule, or at the very least reserve a clear non-hacking slot.
- Ideas for hacking? Please discuss!
- Ideas for additional activities? Please discuss!

While we're all together, I propose a small GPG key signing party. If agreed, I propose the following rules:
- minimum 4096-bit RSA master
- identity verification by 1 government-issue photo (e.g. national ID card, driver's license, passport)
- key ownership mapping by fingerprint
- email ownership verification by sending encrypted email to each email identity present in the key
- emails should be signed at the minimum with the latest for-encryption public key (default), preferable with all non-expired ones present in the key
- no need to bring the actual key to the party; the fingerprint is enough
- party does not need to be a formal 'party' :-)

Did I miss anything? I'm relatively new to the web-of-trust and to GPG, so please let me know if I missed anything.