Re: libdispatch problem

From: allynm
Subject: Re: libdispatch problem
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:12:07 -0700 (MST)

David -

Update.  If I set NSZombieEnabled=YES in a gdb session and run the program,
it runs as it properly should, adding some further support to your
conjecture.

Further info:  The error message is this:

> *** Error in `./lensingmain': corrupted double-linked list: 0x091e7ec8 ***
> Aborted (core dumped)

The command line to compile is:

> clang++ `gnustep-config --objc-flags` -fobjc-arc -fblocks -o lensingmain
> -x objective-c lensingmain.m `gnustep-config --gui-libs --base-libs`
> -ldispatch

Any further insight you have would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mark Allyn