Re: gdomap on Windows 7 Ultimate

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: gdomap on Windows 7 Ultimate
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:34:29 +0200

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
The problem and its solution is described here:

http://mark.koli.ch/uac-prompt-from-java-createprocess-error740-the-requested-operation-requires-elevation

Although I don't tested it yet. I will try later with an standalone app
that can be launched with double click over the executable.
I just tried here at work on Win 7 to launch "gdomap".

The first time, I got asked about security, I hit "cancel" (not yes/no) and the process exited with an error. expected. Interestingly, the second time I do not get asked again and it just fails right away.

Riccardo