GNUstep installation failed

From: kuangzq
Subject: GNUstep installation failed
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:01:44 -0700 (MST)

I am using CentOS6.6 on Vmware player 7.1.2. I tried to install
GNUstep-startup 0.32.0 but failed. These are the steps I did and the results
I got:

(in root account)
# yum install gcc-objc

# yum install make libpng libpng-devel libtiff libtiff-devel libobjc libxml2
libxml2-devel libX11-devel libXt-devel libjpeg
libjpeg-devel

(The above 2 steps were done and seemed to be OK.)

#  sudo ./InstallGNUstep > InstallGNUstep.report

(Then I got some output on the console as:)

cp: cannot stat `config.log': No such file or directory
/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/common.make:134: base.make: No such
file or directory
configure: WARNING: Your ObjectiveC runtime does not support thread-safe
class initialisation.  Please use a different
runtime if you intend to use threads.
configure: WARNING: Missing support for XSLT functionality.
configure: error: Missing support for TLS functionality.
configure: WARNING: Your ObjectiveC runtime does not support thread-safe
class initialisation.  Please use a different
runtime if you intend to use threads.
configure: WARNING: Missing support for XSLT functionality.
configure: error: Missing support for TLS functionality.
gmake: *** [base.make] Error 1
configure: WARNING: Your ObjectiveC runtime does not support thread-safe
class initialisation.  Please use a different
runtime if you intend to use threads.
configure: WARNING: Missing support for XSLT functionality.
configure: error: Missing support for TLS functionality.

(Please find in the attachment the whole redirected output file)

So what is the problem? How can I fix it? Thanks.
InstallGNUstep.gz
<http://gnustep.8.n7.nabble.com/file/n39563/InstallGNUstep.gz>