Re: Beginner developer documentation

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Beginner developer documentation
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:05:33 -0400

I think it might be what you're looking for.  There used to be a video version of it... I can't find it now.  The tutorial is quite old (almost 10 years) and some of GORM's and ProjectCenter's functions have since changed, but you can still get an idea of what to do.

Additionally, there are some mini-tutorials on the website under http://www.gnustep.org/developers/documentation.html

Hope this is what you're looking for.

Regards
Stefan