Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 21:24:46 +0200

Hi

Thank you for this software!
Your demo video is so good and convincing that my two nephew (10 years
old) asked me to install it !

I would like to write a short paper about PikoPixel on linuxfr.org
(slashdot for french speaking people). Do you have a list of features
or should I extract it from the video ? Do you know a similar software ?
What were your motivations for writing it ?

Xavier Brochard