Re: Google Summer of Code 2016

From: Svetlana A. Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2016
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:58:49 +1100

Here the semester is about to end on November 21 2015 and all students
will have a break until Feb 15 2016. I do not know whether I may ask the
Computer Science school to circulate an email asking whether any
students would like to pick on
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Application_wish_list or similar for
the GSOC 2016 as 1) I am from another school and from another faculty,
and 2) they wouldn't understand why I'm trying to ask about GNUstep
specifically and not about something else (there will be a list of lots
of other interesting projects at GSOC). If someone can think of a way to
write a message which gets past the second trouble then I could try to
get in touch with the school and see whether they would like to pass it
on. I have no experience doing such things so any insight into how to
best do it would be appreciated (including non-email means).

--
Svetlana A. Tkachenko
Member of the Free Software Foundation