NeXT GNU Homage Project Work

From: Adam S
Subject: NeXT GNU Homage Project Work
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:13:13 +0000

Dear all,

I'm bringing us all into a single email discussion, we can add more people later.

So - we have a passion for NeXTStep and GNUStep, and its really key that we keep GNU going and inject some life back into it.

Open to discussion of course, but how I feel we can do this is by working together and develop GNUStep into something great which acts as both a homage to NeXTStep OS but also gives us the opportunity to develop our "one day I want to do..." projects!

As an example I'm working on Cuboid, a mini replica NeXT Cube using Raspbian and GNU. I've already had help and support from Richard and Riccardo, and I can't wait to share the end result with everyone!

Ok - so do we want to do this through this email, LinkedIn or a Google group maybe?

Thanks

Adam