Re: new windows display garbage for a little bit

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: new windows display garbage for a little bit
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 11:47:30 +0100

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
I notice these problems but only with GWorkspace, or maybe are more
evident with this app. Because, as far as I can see, other apps work
fine.

they are very evident in GWorkspace because its windows display piece by piece. In others you may see flickering or you may notice it only on the first time a menu is shown or aon application startup, usually further displays are faster.

On slower machines it is easy to see this problem elsewhere too.
I noticed it in the first first launch and the app icon too (e.g. with battery monitor) now that Wolfgang commited a fix for that.

Riccardo