Re: Plans for ahead

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 23:11:02 -0500

Chan,

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 10:53 PM, ChanMaxthon <xcvista@me.com> wrote:
> No matter how we wrap around a Linux browser it stays a major out-of-tree
> patch set but if we implement the dependencies ourselves it would be only
> minimal patching if any.

While it does remain out of tree, it is foolish to think that
implementing all of the things needed to either get SWK working to the
point where it can take over from WebKit or that we can port WebKit
itself in any reasonable amount of time.

The only way to have a practical usable browser NOW is to do what I
have proposed.

GC
--
Gregory Casamento