Re: Savannah vs. Gitlab

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Savannah vs. Gitlab
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 14:08:22 -0500

German,

I will have to think on it for a bit to be honest.   I got a personal
email from RMS asking to please NOT move to GitHub and that they are
considering issuing a statement which says that no GNU project should
be on GitHub.

I believe what's best is to move to a git platform which is free
software like gogs and maintain the mirror on GitHub.  Savannah is
just not doing it for us as they STILL have not responded to my
request to add repositories.   At this point it is just too much.

I will let you guys know what I decide.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento