Bug in latest Recycler.app ?

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Bug in latest Recycler.app ?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 00:25:12 +0100

Hi,
Ricardo is on his way moving some methods from GWorkspace/FSNode into Gui, so that they could be used by others apps.
They concern mounting/unmounting devices.

Since I few days, testing this, I've remarked that my Recycler.app seems to be broken : it constantly has a FullRecycler icon, and I can't drag a file on it, without being hit by an Alert saying : "Cannot contact GWorkspace".

I'm not totally sure it's not a local problem of my installs. I've tried on both ppc and x86 without more luck.

Nethertheless on a laptop of mine running an older revision (late december), the bug isn't present.

On GWorkspace's startup, I've also an error message on one computer in the console saying :

"2016-02-24 19:36:41.523 GWorkspace[21999] No handle for event rport on descriptor 21"

I'm not sure it's related to this.

Can anyone reproduce this ?

Caution : latest svn GWorkspace must be compiled with latest gui.

Cheers, Bertrand Dekoninck