Window/menu reversed layer ordering issue

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Window/menu reversed layer ordering issue
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 06:49:11 +0000 (GMT)

I just installed the latest GNUstep from sources, and then compiled and installed GWorkspace.  When running GWorkspace, I found that after I click to bring up the menus, there is a layering issue with the submenus: the submenus appear *behind* the GWorkspace file browser windows.  So it's difficult to select the commands, e.g., to open a file (actually, I was not successful).

This is reminiscent of one of the issues shown in the recent Windows user experience video.

For reference, I was running Ubuntu 15.10 under VirtualBox.

Best regards,
Patryk