Re: Tooltips problem on Gnome 3

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Tooltips problem on Gnome 3
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 01:07:22 -0600

Hi,

I notice the problem is not present always. Sometimes when I launch the
app these works perfectly. But sometimes don't work. However the
tooltips works or not work, there is not a mix state where (after
launch the app) the tooltips works and sometimes not. When tooltips are
big (as is the case on FisicaLab) I can notice the tooltip window seems
to be minimized. Other thing is that if I run the app with:

openapp ./FisicaLab --GNU-Debug=WM

I get:

FisicaLab[4174:4174] WM Protocols: WindowMaker=(NO) GNOME=(NO) KDE=(NO)
EWMH=(YES)

This say I'm not using Gnome. Could be this the problem?

Germán