Re: ANN: New version of PikoPixel, pixel-art editor

From: Josh Freeman
Subject: Re: ANN: New version of PikoPixel, pixel-art editor
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:23:37 -0500

On Nov 20, 2016, at 6:33 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:

PikoPixel is AGPL version 3 only.

That is unfortunate.  Would you like to talk with the developer
to urge changing to AGPL 3+?
If the developer rejects doing that, could you please ask why?
I'd like to know.

   I'm the developer of PikoPixel.

The current version of the AGPL is an excellent license - thank you for your work developing it. If future versions improve on it, I'll probably upgrade, but I'm reserving judgement on those versions until they've been released and I can study them.

Cheers,

Josh