Re: Gorm and NSMatrix dragging

From: Graham Lee
Subject: Re: Gorm and NSMatrix dragging
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 11:35:31 -0700

From: Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com>
To: Graham Lee <graham@iamleeg.com>, <discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>
Sent: 1/9/2017 4:39 AM

Hey Graham,

This is a known issue.  I will get back to you on how to change the prototype.  I believe there is a drop down which includes all available cells including custom cells.

Thanks, I couldn't work out how to change the prototype cell. I can edit an individual cell (including setting its Custom Class, which I don't need here - I just want a matrix of regular buttons instead of radio buttons, and NSButtonCell is sufficient for that) but then expanding the matrix doesn't use the reconfigured cell.

Cheers,
Graham.