Re: SEGFAULT on yahoo and hotmail

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: SEGFAULT on yahoo and hotmail
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 15:19:41 +0200

Hi,

Rastko P wrote:
I get segfaults on accessing yahoo and hotmail IMAP inbox folders. Outlook, and all Google mail boxes work fine.

What's the deal?

GnuMail 1.2.2.(2.2.2.2.2.2.) on FreeBSD 12p9 Release

the "deal" is usually helping to get the issue tracked down. I don't use/access neither yahoo nor hotmail. From what i know IMAP access to yahoo is commercial only.

1) can somebody reproduce this issue?
2) can you provide a stacktrace?
3) could you use latest pantomime/freebsd sources to build current and see if the issue might have been solved in the meanwhile?

Being able to build from source would also be necessary to check if a fix works, for example.

Riccardo