Re: Emacs Anyone?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Emacs Anyone?
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:30:46 +0100

Hi,

Steven Nunez wrote:
I just upgraded to the latest and thought I'd ask about emacs again before I spend a week banging my head on a brick wall. Has anyone got any recent version of emacs compiling with GNUStep? By that I mean using the GNUStep menus and all that, not simply running the GTK version with GWorkspace.

if you try out latest emacs prerelease for 26 (26.0.90) it compiles out of the box and works reasonably at a first glance!

Very nice.

Riccardo