Re: broken daily builds

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: broken daily builds
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 08:49:25 +0000

sri, 20. pro 2017. u 00:10 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> napisao je:
Hi all,

while testing the latest changes in base on some of my stranger machines
which can't access github, I got the daily snapshots.. as I often did...
Just to discover a bad thing: even if the name shows them as a curernt
timestamp, the code inside is old! about May!

With which sources are they generated?

core.20171219.tar.bz2

2017-05-19  Richard Frith-Macdonald <rfm@gnu.org>

         * Headers/Foundation/NSFileHandle.h:

Riccardo

...we have a service that generates this?

Where?

Who’s running it?

I certainly did not know about it, much less update it.

Why can’t these machines pull tarballs of the master branch from gh?
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile on iPad