Re: signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 10:17:40 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Höschler wrote:
I am testing one of my apps out on the recent GNUstep tree I managed to get to work on Ubuntu 16.04 in the meanwhile. I already got relatively far with a few minor tweaks (replacing deprecated methods,...). However, I got stuck at one point and have no idea how to proceed from here! :-(

before banging on the head, since your code is "ancient" could you try using gcc and its runtime if you are using clang+libobjc2.

This would mean however probably compiling all gnustep yourself.

Riccardo