Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: Re: SimpleAgenda on FreeBSD
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 23:08:33 +0200

----- Mail original -----

> Philippe,
>

> The Info panel says it's 0.43. That is also the current version on
> wiki.gnustep.org . But I saw that on github, there is a version 44
> indeed. I think that I should ask the maintainer of the port to
> update to the new version , if that is ok for you.

It is indeed ok with me, I just didn't take the time to make an official release and update the wifi.

Let me know if 0.44 fixes your problems.

Thanks, Philippe

Hello,

I downloaded the new version but now I have a problem with the configuration step of the new version.

checking libical/ical.h usability... no
checking libical/ical.h presence... no
checking for libical/ical.h... no
checking ical.h usability... no
checking ical.h presence... no
checking for ical.h... no
configure: error: ical.h not found. You must have libical >= 0.27 installed.
GNUmakefile:2: local.make: No such file or directory

when looking for ical.h, it is found in /usr/local/include/:

[edwin@ottopedi ~/Objc/SimpleAgenda/simpleagenda-master]$ locate ical.h
/usr/local/include/libavutil/spherical.h
/usr/local/include/libical/ical.h
/usr/local/include/postgresql/server/replication/logical.h

How can I make the configure step look for ical.h in /usr/local/include/?

Thanks in avance

Edwin Ancaer