Re: make fails in gnustep base

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: make fails in gnustep base
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 22:40:10 +0100

So, uh, libulibtcap depends on code in libasn1? Library order matters
to the linker.

If you can't fix it (and it sounds like you can?) then you can pass
--start-group and --end-group to the linker so it performs multiple
passes.

If you are passing the options --start-group and --end-group to the
compiler instead of the linker, you may need to use -Wl,--start-group
and -Wl,--end-group.

What I'm saying depends on the linker, of course, and it's been a
while since I needed this, making it hard for me to know which
particular linker I'm talking about here. :-)