Terminal.app buffer issue when a new window is created

From: James Carthew
Subject: Terminal.app buffer issue when a new window is created
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 20:14:59 +1100

Hi,

I've found a memory issue of sorts with Terminal.app If you create a new terminal, the buffer is drawing incorrectly as shown with the repeating xgen lines. I just executed an ls and then pressed enter a few times. What it should have done is display james@James-Work:~$ like the terminal on the right does. I have to disable and re-enable the terminal tabs bar before it draws correctly.

image.png