Hosting of gnustep.org

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Hosting of gnustep.org
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 22:35:42 -0500

Guys,

We have an alternate website at gnustep.github.io.  Since it uses git and is more accessible than the one hosted on savannah I would like to move hosting of the website there.  I believe there is an entry which is needed for the ftp site as well, I would like to leave that where it currently is.   Moving it would be rather difficult since there is a lot of data there.

Does anyone have any objections to doing this?  Also, if there are no objections, how do I move the ftp site.  Moving the website is easy, I just need to do that at gandi.net, but the ftp site is more difficult.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Yours, GC
--
Gregory Casamento