TestPlant/eggplant.io changes to GNUstep....

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: TestPlant/eggplant.io changes to GNUstep....
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 01:45:48 -0500

Guys,

While eggplant.io (successor to testplant) is still using GNUstep as the basis for their Linux and Windows releases, they didn't make the transition to using the github repository.

They have made some changes to the code since, but they have not switched over as of yet.   I would very much like them to do so, but in the meantime here is the code that they have changed:

http://downloads.eggplant.io/Eggplant/GNUstepSource.zip

It is based on their branch.  If someone could take a look at it and discern what has changed it would be great.  I may have a run at it myself, but I am currently mired in getting a demo ready for this wednesday for my current contract.

Interesting things in here are some changes to parsing xibs.  This is definitely worth getting into.

Thanks, GC
--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/