Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?

From: H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 06:31:17 +0100

> Am 21.11.2019 um 19:58 schrieb David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>:
>
> Hi!
>
> Without proper support for the objective c 2 features GGC is pretty much
> useless.
> There is a reason why llvm is so widely used today.
>
> Dave

Well,
I don't find it difficult to throw out ObjC 2 features by manually rewriting
the source code. If I take something from GitHub it usually takes half an hour.
So I wouldn't overestimate ObjC 2 features (which I have not been missing
for years for my projects and tasks). And the first thing I turn off in a
new Xcode project is ARC.

-- hns