Re: Apps don't load in GWorkspace

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Apps don't load in GWorkspace
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 23:43:40 +0200

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment wrote:
Thank you for the response. But it did not solve the problem.
I tried these step :
1. Adding 'make_services' in my .xsession
2. Running 'make_services' from Terminal inside the X session.
None of those could achieve to get the apps running.
I join my .xession. Maybe something is wrong in the order of things.

there is no need to run "make_services" in your .xsession every time, but just every time you install a new application, so that the database gets updated. (Ideally, if you install an app with your system package manager it should be run for you, so you don't notice).

Riccardo