A Brief of the recent build of GNUstep and apps on a RPI arm v7 - Raspbi

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: A Brief of the recent build of GNUstep and apps on a RPI arm v7 - Raspbian 10.4 with clang-7
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 00:35:46 +0200

Hi all,

This is a brief of what I was able to build with clang-7, raspbian 10.4 (Buster) and GNUstep runtime 1.9 on my RPI (arm v7, 32 bit) :

Building GNUstep core and GWorkspace (0.9.4) behalf the script by Patryck Laurent.
WM : wmaker 0.95.8

These are the apps build and tested :
========================
AClock : 0.4.0
AddressManager : 0.4.9
Affiche : 0.6.0
AppWrapper : 0.1
Batmon : 0.9 (not useful though in my case, no battery...)
Chess : 2.8
DictionaryReader : 0.3
EasyDiff : 0.4.0
FlexiSheet : 0.5.7 (with a hack : help within WebKit disabled)
FTP : 0.6
Gemas : 0.4
GMastermind : 0.7
GMines : 0.2
GNUMail : 1.3.0
GNUWash : 0.1
Gorm : 1.2.26
Graphos : 0.7
Grr : 1.1
GSDock : 0.1
GShisen : 1.4.0
GSPdf : 0.5
ImageViewer : 0.6.1
Ink : 0.1
InnerSpace : 1.0
Installer : 0.1 (tried to install OpenStep ported package, but without success).
Jigsaw : 0.9 (launched, but not found a demo file to play with)
Ladder : 0.0.1 (same as Jigsaw : no demo file)
LapisPuzzle : 1.3
LaternaMagica : 0.4
NeXTGo : 3.0
PictureFrame : 1.1.3
PikoPixel : 1.0.Beta9.d
PPC : unknown (just opened and closed)
PRICE : 1.3.0
ProjectCenter : 0.6.2
Trash : 0.9.4
RemoteDesk : 0.1 (just opened and closed)
SimpleAgenda : 0.44
StepSync : 0.1
Stepulator : 1.1 the operation signs return an errror NAN.
Sudoku : 0.7
SystemPreferences : 1.2.0 : not able to set the Internet pref (default Browser)
Terminal : 0.9.8
TimeMon : 4.1
VolumeControl : 0.7 (no card selection ?)
Ycode : 0.1 (nothing shown, neither a window, neither a menu)
Zipper : 1.5

Build, but not yet tested :
==============
GSSpeechRegognitionServer
GSSpeechServer

Failed to build :
=========
HelpViewer : 0.3
Backbone : deprecated ?
Snapshot

LightHouse packages Failed to install with Installer :
===============================
Compiled for other arch ... ?
Concurrence
ParaSheet

Not yet build
=========
interfacewm-0.2.5
Launch.app-1.0pre1

If You find apps are missing, let me know.

Regards,
Patrick

--
Bien cordialement,