Re: Dr. Brad Cox, co-creator of Objective-C

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Dr. Brad Cox, co-creator of Objective-C
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 23:14:36 +0100

Thank you Josh for sharing this. I remember fondly reading Brad Cox's book
while i was still at University. The concept of Soft-ICs, reusable software
components, won me over for Objective-C. So even a long time before starting to
contributing to GNUstep  I learned and liked the language.
Thank you Brad for giving it to us!

Fred