wm compatibility

From: Alan Third
Subject: wm compatibility
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 22:11:42 +0100

Hi,

Does GNUstep have compatibility issues with tiling window managers
like i3? I'm seeing some odd behaviour and I'm trying to trace it's
origin without much success.

I'm trying to tidy up some Emacs code and I'm seeing very odd
behaviour that I can't begin to explain. When I resize a window using
the mouse it's frame struct doesn't seem to have the correct size. The
window (usually) displays fine, it just causes problems when I later
try to get the height of the window and use it.

Directly setting the frame fails too, usually complaining that a size
of ~400x400 pixels has a negative width...
--
Alan Third