Re: A new home for some of my projects...

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: Re: A new home for some of my projects...
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:50:11 +0300

Dear Bertrand,

There must be a long list of things you want to do before you are unable
to. I just want to say thank you for choosing to share with us and leave
us a legacy of your computing and design talents by contributing to GNUstep.

I feel the rest of the GNUstep community has made a great accomplishment
in inspiring you. I want to thank you for your trust and confidence. We
look forward to continuing to bring this wonderful project to a wider
audience.

May you be comforted by your family and friends during this difficult time.

Best wishes,

Gerold

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10, rue Louis-Curval

Fixed: +41 (0) 22 347 73 96
Mobile: +41 (0) 79 914 29 52

Blog: https://geneva-observer.blogspot.ch/

GPG Key ID DFA0A4D4 I prefer encrypted mail.

If you have not yet begun using encrypted email, you may find the following
link useful,
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/