HD screen scaling

From: bruce
Subject: HD screen scaling
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:16:36 -0800

I’m running Debian 11 with an HD screen. When I use gnustep apps, they display very small, too small for touch, and too small to read. I can bump the font size up to 24, but the screen is cramped so the fields don’t all display, and it doesn’t fix graphics – for example GMines displays about the size of my thumb nail. How can I rescale apps when I run then – for example with Gtk, I can preface the comman line ‘GDK_SCALE=2’

thanks,

Bruce